Terms and Conditions
The term "Calibre Designs", "Calibre Design Communications Ltd", "Calibre", "our", "us" or "we" refers our company Calibre Design Communications Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All the information and material provided on this website is purely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with Calibre Design Communications Ltd.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged and reserved to the parties concerned.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Calibre Design's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.